Tabulasi Web

  • K-L
  • M
  • N-O
  • P-R-S
  • T-Y
  • Category
  • Update
  • Minggu, 07 April 2013

    Oppai no Ouja 48

    Oppai no Ouja 48 


     Summary

    The other day, when I was reading an adult book, I thought, "I can tell whose breasts they are by just looking at them. Well, am I a king of oppai?" However, there was no way to prove it.... But one day, I receive a letter and it includes a bunch of free sex tickets! Also, the reverse side of each ticket has the photo of someone's breasts. When I'm confused, a girl, Nil, appears in front of me. According to her, I'm qualified to take part in a game. It seems the tickets aren't fake. My mission is to look for a girl who's got the same breasts printed on the ticket. Like this, my search for oppai begins....

    Movie/OVA Information

    Categories 

      BDSM, Gangbang, Housewives, Incest, Large Breasts, Maids, Nurses, Office Lady, Virgins, Yuri, foot fetish, footjob

    Fansub-Group

    Random 

    Video 

    704x400| H.264 | 23.976 fps | Ongoing

    Audio

    2 Channel AAC | CBR @ 48 KHz 

    Subtitle 

    English SoftSubs ASS/SRT Taken from AniDB


    Download 

    2 komentar:

    Anonim mengatakan...

    yg ep 2 paswordnya apa gan?

    Unknown mengatakan...

    hentailegends.org